Share Your Research, Knowledge, and Expertise!
Call for Abstracts and Platforms for APTA Colorado Chapter’s Annual Conference
DoubleTree by Hilton Denver – Stapleton North
Posters Display: September 25-26, 2020
Platform Presentations: September 25, 2020
We encourage all PTs, PTAs, and students to submit abstracts and platforms on case reports, special interest reports, or research projects.
Abstracts and platforms submitted will be selected for presentation that demonstrates quality research and clinical relevance.
Please submit the abstract no later than Friday, July 31, 2020 by e-mail to Michelle Rauzi, PT, DPT, Co-Chair of the Research Committee: Michelle.email@example.com.
When submitting your abstract, please indicate if you are submitting for a poster, platform or both.
You will be notified by Thursday, August 13, 2020 if your abstract or platform is selected.
- If your abstract is selected for a poster presentation, you will be asked to be available at your poster at a designated time during the conference.
- If your platform is selected, you will be asked to present for 7 minutes using a slide presentation and then have 3 minutes for questions.
Instructions for Abstracts and Platforms
- 250 words or less (not including title, authors, and references)
- Include the following categories depending upon the type of abstract you are submitting. These criteria are borrowed from the requirements for submitting to the Combined Sections Meeting (CSM).
- Research Report:
- CLINICAL RELEVANCE
- Special Interest Report:
- SUMMARY OF USE
- IMPORTANCE TO MEMBERS
- Case Study Report
- BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE
- CASE DESCRIPTION
Do not include acknowledgements or brand names.
- Example poster abstract submissions: http://bit.ly/1vlzmVn
- Example platform abstract submissions: http://bit.ly/1UnszRd
- PLEASE NOTE: the provided examples exceed the required word count; however, they provide an example of the necessary content.
We anticipate your ideas and vision for the future of PT practice!