Share Your Research, Knowledge, and Expertise!
Call for Abstracts and Platforms for APTA Colorado Chapter’s Annual Conference
DoubleTree by Hilton Denver – Stapleton North
Posters Display: October 11-12, 2019
Platform Presentations: October 11, 2019
We encourage all PTs, PTAs, and students to submit abstracts and platforms on case reports, special interest reports, or research projects.
Abstracts and platforms submitted will be selected for presentation that demonstrates quality research and clinical relevance.
Please submit the abstract no later than Friday, August 16, 2019 by e-mail to Cherie LeDoux, PT, DPT, Co-Chair of the Research Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be notified by Friday, August 23, 2019 if your abstract or platform is selected.
- If your abstract is selected for a poster presentation, you will be asked to be available at your poster at a designated time during the conference.
- If your platform is selected, you will be asked to present for 5 minutes using a slide presentation and then have 5 minutes for questions.
Instructions for Abstracts and Platforms
- 2500 characters or less (not including title and authors)
- Contain the following sections:
- DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSION
- CLINICAL SIGNIFICANCE
Do not include references, acknowledgements, or brand names.
- Example poster abstract submissions: http://bit.ly/1vlzmVn
- Example platform abstract submissions: http://bit.ly/1UnszRd
We anticipate your ideas and vision for the future of PT practice!