Share Your Research, Knowledge, and Expertise!
Call for Abstracts and Platforms for APTA Colorado Chapter’s
Four Seasons Resort
Posters Display: October 26-28, 2018
Platform Presentations: October 26, 2018
We encourage all PTs, PTAs, and students to submit abstracts and platforms on case reports, special interest reports, or research projects.
Abstracts and platforms submitted will be selected for presentation that demonstrates quality research and clinical relevance.
Please submit the abstract no later than August 11, 2018 by e-mail to Allison Gustavson, PT, DPT, Co-Chair of the Research Committee: Allison.Gustavson@ucdenver.edu
You will be notified by August 18, 2018 if your abstract or platform is selected.
- If your abstract is selected for a poster presentation, you may be asked to be available at your poster at a designated time during the conference.
- If your platform is selected, you will be asked to present for 5 minutes using a slide presentation and then have 5 minutes for questions.
Instructions for Abstracts and Platforms
- 250 words or less (not including title and authors)
- Contain the following sections:
- DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSION
- CLINICAL SIGNIFICANCE
Do not include references, acknowledgements, or brand names.
- Example poster abstract submissions: http://bit.ly/1vlzmVn
- Example platform abstract submissions: http://bit.ly/1UnszRd
We anticipate your ideas and vision for the future of PT practice!