Share Your Research, Knowledge, and Expertise!
Call for Abstracts and Posters for APTA Colorado Chapter’s Annual Virtual Conference
Poster Presentations: Friday, September 25 at 12:00pm MT
(Time & Date of Presentations Subject to Change)
We encourage all PTs, PTAs, and students to submit abstracts on case reports, special interest reports, or research projects. Abstracts submitted will be selected for presentation that demonstrates quality research and clinical relevance.
Please submit the abstract no later than Friday, August 14, 2020 by e-mail to Michelle Rauzi, PT, DPT, Co-Chair of the Research Committee: Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be notified by Friday, August 28, 2020 if your abstract is selected.
- If your abstract is selected for a poster presentation, you will be asked to present during a specified amount of time with your poster on a PowerPoint slide to show as you present
- During your presentation you will need to leave time at the end for Q&A
- Specific details regarding the length of time you will have to speak and the length of time for Q&A will be included in the final notification to authors by Friday, August 28.
Instructions for Abstracts
- 250 words or less (not including title, authors, and references)
- Include the following categories depending upon the type of abstract you are submitting. These criteria are borrowed from the requirements for submitting to the Combined Sections Meeting (CSM).
- Research Report:
- CLINICAL RELEVANCE
- Special Interest Report:
- SUMMARY OF USE
- IMPORTANCE TO MEMBERS
- Case Study Report
- BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE
- CASE DESCRIPTION
Do not include acknowledgements or brand names.
- Example poster abstract submissions: http://bit.ly/1vlzmVn
- PLEASE NOTE: the provided examples exceed the required word count; however, they provide an example of the necessary content.
Submissions are Due Friday, August 14, 2020
We anticipate your ideas and vision for the future of PT practice!